Obverse legend : L. P. F. R. LE THIEULLIER PARIS F. M. P. DECANUS.
Obverse description : Buste à gauche de Louis-Pierre-Félix-René Le Thieullier signé ROETTIERS FILIUS.
Reverse legend : 1768 - 1769 - 1770.
Reverse description : Armes de la famille avec à l'exergue deux masses posées sur un coussin et la légende.
FACULTY OF MEDICINE OF PARIS
The Faculty of Medicine of Paris is one of the four components of the University of Paris, with the faculty of Theology, Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Arts and Letters. In 1789, it consisted of one hundred and fifty to two doctors including seven registrants to teach materia medica, physiology, pathology, pharmacy, childbirth, surgery and the French Latin surgery. It was headed by a dean, who was also responsible for training the court of the University with the Deans of Theology and Law, and the four prosecutors in the Faculty of Arts.