1. Field of Application
This service is jointly assured by :
- CGB (Compagnie Générale de Bourse) located 36 rue Vivienne 75002 PARIS – France
- CGF (Comptoir Général Financier) located 36, rue Vivienne, 75002 PARIS, France
2.2 Different methods of ordering
You can place your orders in the following ways:
. by telefax: 33 (0)1 40 26 42 95
. by mail and by coming directly to our stores at the following addresses: - CGB, 36 street Vivienne, 75002
3. Products Availability
● Books and supplies: we work with our own data bases to compile our shop and sales catalogues. The data bases are constantly updated based on the information communicated by our suppliers. The totality of these products are not stored in our reserves and as a result our sale offers are made on the condition that the articles are made available by the suppliers. We hence cannot be made responsible for being out of stock.
Important: The non available articles are deleted from our shop only if the rupture is announced to us by the supplier; in the other cases, the missing articles will be delivered to you upon the availability of the supplier. The old and second-hand books are available in limited quantity, generally on a once off basis. We cannot consequently guarantee the delivery of it to you if the number of orders is higher than the number of articles in stock. Some products, announced directly on the site are exclusively delivered in Metropolitan France. Items that will be published are presented on the site cgb.fr in a pre-order capacity. They are delivered on the date of issue for sale. CGB, CGF, cgb.fr could not be held responsible for a possible delay in delivery or shortage of products.
● Coins and Paper Money: The coins and paper money are available in limited quantity, generally on a once off basis. We cannot consequently guarantee the delivery of it to you if the number of orders is higher than the number of articles in stock. Some items, announced directly on the site are exclusively delivered in Metropolitan France.
Prices indicated in Euro are net prices but shipping costs are not included. Prices can be changed without notice. Products will be invoiced on the basis in force when the order is recorded. Prices can be revised in the event of change of currency value or modification of the tariffs of our suppliers.
The price is fully payable and in only one down payment. All the orders are invoiced and payable in Euro only. For any delivery external in the Metropolitan France, the possible custom charges or local taxes remain in charge of the recipient.
5. Shipping costs
The shipping costs include a share in the expenses of preparation and packing + the costs of postage. For Metropolitan France (
We propose several methods of payment offering a maximum guarantee of safety:
1. Bank card (Carte bleue, Visa card, Eurocard/Mastercard), while following the procedure on the protected internet site.
Do not communicate your personal information by e-mail : we will never ask you to send your financial information (credit card number and expiry date) by e-mail. If you receive an e-mail in relation to this type of information, we invite you to contact our Webmaster at the following address: email@example.com . You should communicate your financial information only when you are connected to the secured payment site whose internet address must start with https ( you should check that this appears on top of the window of your navigator).
2. Credit card (Carte Bleue, Visa card, Eurocard/Mastercard), while addressing by fax or mail, your purchase order on which you will have to indicate the complete number of your card, follow-up of the cryptogram which corresponds to the last 3 digits at the back of your card, its expiry date, accompanied by your signature in the zones envisaged for this purpose.
- By telefax: the purchase order is to be sent to 33 (0)1 40 26 42 95
- By mail: the purchase order is to be sent to: CGF, 36 rue Vivienne, 75002 PARIS - France or CGB, 36 rue Vivienne, 75002 PARIS -
3. Bank or Giro cheque (only payment in Euros to the order of CGB or CGF and cashable in a French bank). Because of high cashing charges, the Eurocheques and the foreign cheques made out in Euros are not accepted. Please send your cheque to the one of the addresses below, according to the instructions of your order: CGF, 36 street Vivienne, 75002 PARIS - France or CGB, 36 street Vivienne, 75002 PARIS -
4. By national or international transfer: The bank charges are paid by the customer.
* In order to protect us from possible frauds, we reserve the right to require with our discretion, at the time of certain transactions, a payment by national or international transfer, the bank charges being paid by the customer.
We deliver our products directly to your place of residence in
Caution: if you choose to pay by cheque, the order will be processed only when the cheque is received and the deadlines will run consequently. For international deliveries (except within the European Union) and to french overseas territories (TOM), the buyer is responsible for payment of the customs duties and the various taxes related to the delivery of an article. We clearly advise you to enquire about any information relating to domestic customs duties and taxes applicable from the proper authorities of your country. We reserve the right to suspend without notice and without justification any delivery towards a zone of delivery, located in
Additionally, please note that when ordering, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
If you do not received your order more than one week after the date of forwarding :
- - check the exactitude of the address of delivery.
- - check from your local post office where the parcels are put before delivery.
- - then lastly contact our customer service.
In the case of loss or theft noted during the sending of the package, we urge you to contact our customer service as soon as possible. An investigation of the postal service or of the conveyor concerned will be carried out. When we get the conclusion of this investigation, and only so far as your responsibility is not involved, we commit ourselves to carry out a refunding of the total amount of the order. We recommend that you never accept a parcel or to send one whose packaging is open. The acceptance of such a parcel thus engages your responsibility.
8: Guarantee and return policy
The products provided by CGB, CGF, cgb.fr are new and are guaranteed against any defect (except for old and second-hand books, coins and paper money by definition, can show traces of use).
They are identical to those of the traditional trade and come from the editors and referred suppliers. If an article is defective or does not conform to the advertised model, we commit ourselves to its exchange or refund, provided that it is returned to us in its original packaging and is accompanied by its invoice to CGB or CGF within 15 days upon receipt of the parcel to: CGF – Returns Service, 36 rue Vivienne 75002 PARIS. The expenses of return then will be also completely refunded to you and an exchange or refund will immediately be carried out.
In the event of refunding, we guarantee that it will be carried out by cheque or bank transfer within a time less than or equal to 15 days following the date of reception of the returned parcel.
Service quality: In accordance with the L.120-20 article of the code of consumerism, you benefit from the right to repossess: whatever the reason, you can return an article to us in the seven days following the reception of your parcel (imperatively in its original packaging and with the corresponding invoice), by specifying the reason for its return to: CGF – Return Service, 36 rue Vivienne 75002 PARIS. The cost of sending and return is paid by the customer. Caution: this guarantee does not apply to the immediately reproducible products: your article thus will be exchanged or refunded as soon as possible, provided that it is intact and without trace of use.
9. Transfer of property - Transfer of risks
The transfer of property of the products to the purchaser will be carried out only after complete payment of the price by the latter, and this whatever is the delivery date. On the other hand, the transfer of the risks of loss and deterioration of the products will be carried out as of delivery and reception of the aforesaid products by the purchaser.
10. Right of access and of correction
Deontology: Concerning the protection of your private life, all information received by CGB and CGF is strictly confidential.
We ask for essential information (name, first name, address, e-mail) to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers in order to deal effectively with the order and to insure its attentive follow-up.
Your rights: In accordance with the Data-processing and Freedom law of January 6, 1978, you have a right of access and of correction of the data concerning you.
You can receive proposals or to be also informed of our offers by mail or email.
If you do not wish to receive such information, please contact us (by indicating your name, first name to us, addresses and mail):
- - by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- - by mail to CGB 36, rue Vivienne 75002 PARIS or CGF 36 rue Vivienne 75002 PARIS -
- - by phone at 33 (0) 1 40 26 42 97
11. Licence of access to the site and integrity of the site
CGB, CGF, cgb.fr grant a limited licence for the access and the use of the site for personal use. You must agree not to use manual software or processes to copy our internet pages, to record or receive information, logos and images on these pages without our assent, precondition and writing. In any case, information, logos and images contained on this site or every part of this site cannot be copied, used, be modified, denatured, be sold or exploited for private, commercial or professional purposes. We authorize our customers on a purely nonexclusive and revocable basis to create a hypertext link towards the banner pages of our site on the condition that this link cannot create against the companies CGB, CGF or cgb.fr, or with our products or services, an untrue, false, or pejorative character or carry damage.
● Coins and collection paper money : The photographs are communicated on a purely illustrative basis and are not contractual. We draw your attention to the fact that the same photograph can illustrate several coins and banknotes provided that the item is in the same condition and costs the same. We invite you to refer to the description of each product to know the precise characteristics of them; and in case of doubt or if you wish further information do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email. In the event of glaring error between the characteristics of the product and its representation, CGB, CGF, cgb.fr are not responsible. The offered products are legal according to Fench law. CGB, CGF, cgb.fr decline any responsibility if the delivered article does not respect the legislation of the country of delivery (censorship, prohibition of a title or an author...). You have to check from the local authorities the possibility of importing or using the products or services which you plan to order. CGB, CGF, cgb.fr can not be held responsible in the event of inexecution of the contract due to a case of absolute necessity (strike, flood, fire, war, any act of god...). CGB, CGF, cgb.fr can not be held responsible for the content of the sites on which hypertext links start from its own site. CGB, CGF and cgb.fr ensure by all the means at their disposition to respect these general conditions of sale. In no case, CGB, CGF, cgb.fr can not be held responsible for losses of benefit, commercial losses, losses of data, or any other consequential damage which was not foreseeable at the moment of the use of the site or the conclusion of the sale contract between us and you.
13. Governing law and juridiction
This contract is subjected to the law of the
14: Acceptance of the purchaser
The present general conditions of sale are expressly approved and accepted by the purchaser, who declares and admits having a perfect knowledge of it, and gives up, so to prevail itself of any contradictory document and, in particular, its own general conditions of purchase, the act of purchase involving acceptance of these general conditions of sale. The present conditions can be changed without notice.